We will be serving all the delicious Borderlands Beer you’ve come to love over the years, as well as our exclusive beer that will be brewed on-site at our taproom location.
Noche Dulce Porter – Other 7.3% ABV – 16 IBU
- Smooth-yet-complex vanilla porter. Aromatic, slightly sweet, with notes of coffee and dark chocolate.
Citrana Sour – Gose 6.3% – 10 IBU
- Gose brewed with traditional coriander, salt, and cardamom. It’s citrusy, refreshing, and a great introduction into sour beers in general!
Toole Ave IPA – New England 7.0% ABV – 50 IBU
- Hazy NE Style IPA brewed with Citra, Cashmere, and Mandarina Bavaria Hops!
Prickly Pear Wheat Pale Wheat Ale – American 6% ABV – 15 IBU
- This beer is a clean-finishing, easy drinking wheat beer, with a lighter body and very low hop presence. We use organic prickly pear juice harvest right in Tucson to add to the beautiful color and a light floral aroma. Fruited, but not fruity: it’s light, it’s local, and it’s lovely.
Horchata Cream Ale – Cream Ale 5.5% ABV
- We brewed this beer from the Mexican inspired Horchata. This beer is a Cream Ale with Rice, Cinnamon, and Vanilla added.
Great Horned Owl IPA – New England 7.5% ABV – 95 IBU (SEASONAL)
- This golden opaque brew’s smooth, medium body soars through with a special blend of malt and floral notes. Distinct bitterness is perfectly balanced with a light biscuit-like sweetness. Juicy, melon, fruity tangerine notes and finish with a keen, lasting hop flavor.
German Chocolate Cake Porter – American 7.3% – 15 IBU(SEASONAL)
- Who can resist a rich chocolate porter infused with all the goodness of Praline Pecan, Cocoa Nibs, and sweet coconut? This award-winning, decadent dessert beer is our most popular seasonal…and it’s back!
Clouded Judgement IPA – Red 8% ABV – 56 IBU
- A well-rounded Red Double IPA in collaboration with Richter Aleworks in Phoenix, AZ. The beer pours with a hazy reddish hue. It has notes of sweet malt, oats, tropical fruit, and an earthy finish.